Все то, что относится к котельным развязкам, котловому оборудованию и т. д.

emaining International Division te

Сообщение lw789 » 09 июл 2018, 09:41

Some of us are morning people while others are night owls. In golf some are early season performers and others wait until the fall. So far in his career, David Hearn is most definitely not someone who enjoys the early part of the calendar. At least not when it comes to logging high finishes. "For whatever reason, Ive never had much success early in the year," said Hearn. "The West Coast just hasnt been good for me." In the four tournaments hes played since the calendar changed years, Hearn as two missed cuts, a T58 and a T38. Its a slow but not unexpected beginning. A year ago, in five West Coast starts, he missed three cuts. A year prior to that, he posted a tie for 10th at the SONY in Hawaii before missing the next two cuts. "Id like to be in a better spot, obviously," said Hearn from Florida where he was getting in some practice before heading to Los Angeles for his next start. "Hopefully that will happen at Riviera." Hearn isnt worried about his spot on the money list just yet. In fact, hes quite optimistic about where things are headed. He says his game is coming together faster than in any previous years, adding theres no glaring holes in his performance - its just a matter of tightening everything up. There hasnt been much down time for the Brantford, Ont., product of late. He played four times before Christmas on the new wrap-around schedule and then teamed with Brad Fritsch to represent Canada in the World Cup in Australia in late November. There was a little time spent at the TaylorMade test centre dialing in his new gear as well as some family time back in the snow in Ontario. And he made the trek to Ann Arbor, Mich., to watch his beloved Toronto Maple Leafs play the Detroit Red Wings outdoors at the Big House. But shortly after, it was back to work. Hearn enjoyed his best year as a professional in 2013, earning more than $1.1 million. The highlight of his season came at the John Deere Classic where he lost in a playoff. That performance didnt surprise him in any way; he always believed he had the talent to play at that level. And it provided a taste of what hed like to experience more often. "Thats what Im trying to accomplish each and every week," he said. "You just want to put yourself in that position as much as you can." Rather than being known as a long driver or a pure ball-striker or a great putter, Hearns strength has always been his consistency with every club in his bag, his all-around game. Its something hes been focused on in the early part of this season. "My stats are not that great but if I can just improve the numbers a little bit Ill be happy," said Hearn, who will continue to use his long putter this season. "It really just boils down to being competitive. Im always trying to improve." Hearn has always been an ardent flag-waver and senses an up-tick in the play of Canadian professionals on various tours. He thinks some of that is awareness caused by his best friend out on tour. "I think Canadians are getting highlighted and inspired thanks to how well Graham [DeLaet] is playing," he stated. "Its fun to watch him play these days. It doesnt seem to matter what he does on Thursday and Friday, he just finds a way to get into contention on the weekend." For Canadian golf, Hearn said, that builds momentum. Its something thats been missing for a while, since the days Mike Weir was seemingly in the hunt to win every week. "When Mike was in his prime, I dont think people realized how good he was," Hearn stated. "It wasnt just the Masters win, it was major after major, week after week, he was in contention. "That definitely inspired me and I think thats happening again. We have a lot of good players right now." For the next couple of weeks, Hearn will be in the cheering section, watching Canadas athletes at the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Obviously hockey will be at the forefront of his viewing schedule but he also said hell follow almost any sport and is amazed at such endeavours as biathlon. "It will be disappointing being in the U.S., though," he laughed. "Ill have to watch mostly U.S. athletes." If his play continues to improve, two years from Hearn might be representing Canada at the Olympics in Rio rather than watching from a distance. Packers Jerseys . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. JK Scott Jersey .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. http://www.packersproshopfootball.com/Y ... te-Jersey/. -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do. JMon Moore Packers Jersey . The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief. Jaire Alexander Jersey . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland.SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- Getting hit in the left foot by a pitch never felt so good to Jose Gonzalez. As the Aguadulce, Panama, infielder limped his way toward first base, Edgardo Rosales was celebrating on his way home from third to score the decisive run. It happened with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the sixth, sealing Panamas 8-7 win over Taoyuan, Taiwan, in a Little League World Series elimination game Tuesday. "The only thing I was thinking was to try to get on base one way or another," Gonzalez said through interpreter Gilbert Monell. "And after being hit by the pitch I felt very happy." Down to its last out, Panama rallied with four runs to overcome a 7-4 deficit. Jordan Agrazal had three RBIs, including a two-run single in the sixth. And Rosales would not have been in a position to score had he not reached base because of a two-out error by Yeh Tung-Jua, who bobbled a grounder to third. "It was a difficult game. It was important that we won," manager Luis Gonzalez said through Monell. "I congratulate all the kids on the other team for their effort. Our team never gave up, and that made us get the victory." Panama (3-1) advanced to face one of the two other remaining International Division teams -- Tijuana, Mexico, or Tokyo -- on Thursday. For Taiwan, it was a shocking turn of events for the tournaments youngest team, which inncludes five 11-year-olds -- the most of any squad.ddddddddddddSeveral Taiwan players, including catcher Lee Chen-Hsun, broke down in tears following the game. Panama catcher Juan Crisp and several teammates went over to console their opponents. "I saw a couple of players on their team crying, and even a couple on our team," manager Gonzalez said. "It was a great game. Theyre kids. You can expect that." Taiwan manager Lee Kuo-Chiang provided essentially the same answer in taking only three questions following the game. "(I) never thought about pulling (the) pitcher because (I) believe the player will do his best, and the player has already learned from the game," Kuo-Chiang said through interpreter Lin Chia-Hsien. "The players did not give up." Yu Teng-Yao took the loss in relief of Tung-Jua, who was forced to leave with one out in the fifth after reaching his 85-pitch limit. Taiwan showed plenty of perseverance in rallying to take the lead after giving up four runs in the first inning. Lee Shu-Ming had a two-run single to cap a six-run third inning that put Taiwan ahead 7-4. Chou Shih-Che drove in two runs on three hits for Taiwan. Armando Lopez hit a three-run homer in the first inning for Panama. Earlier in the day, Brno, Czech Republic (1-2), beat Grosse Pointe, Mich. (0-3), 5-3 in a consolation game, ending both teams tournament. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '
lw789

Вернуться в Системы котельных