Обращайтесь за помощью, и Вы обязательно получите ответ. Для решения проблем необходимо выложить схемы и объяснить ситуацию как можно конкретнее.

in his last five outings, going 3-1 with a 5.

Сообщение riluowanying123 » 16 сен 2018, 08:15

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Houston Texans are heading home with a lot more than a second straight victory at Indianapolis.Theyre atop the AFC South, again, and in control of their own postseason fate, again, if they keep finding ways to win games.What they did Sunday to snap a three-game losing streak and position themselves for a second straight AFC South title was rely on a proven old-school formula -- run efficiently, force turnovers and let the defense close it out.We have a mindset -- every game is a playoff game, Lamar Miller said after rushing for 107 yards in the 22-17 victory. When we came in (to practice) Monday, you could tell by the energy in the locker room.Right now, everything seems lined up for Houston even though theyre tied for the AFC South lead with Tennessee.Of the three division teams still in contention, Houston has the easiest schedule remaining. It also has a season sweep over the Titans and now its first season sweep of the Colts (6-7). Houston has won nine straight against division foes, tied with Kansas City for the longest active streak in the league.But after snapping a three-game losing streak by winning its second straight on Indys home turf, the Texans know theres still not a lot of margin for error.Its what we talked about, coming here and winning the game, Jadeveon Clowney said after his strip-sack of Andrew Luck on third-and-goal from the 3-yard line snuffed out a scoring chance late in the third quarter. We now control our own destiny.The Colts, meanwhile, must rely on help after Luck was picked off twice, lost the fumble and couldnt put enough points on the board on a frustrating day that left players battered and their playoff hopes severely bruised.It is not what we all anticipated and what we were working for but it didnt work out, Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. Sometimes that is just how life goes. You dust yourself off, you pick yourself up and you keep moving forward.Here are some other things we learned from Sundays game:GOLDEN OLDIESColts kicker Adam Vinatieri extended his NFL record of 100-point seasons to 19 and set a franchise record with his ninth 100-point season since joining the Colts in 2006. Indy running back Frank Gore ran for 41 yards and had 33 yards receiving, including an 18-yard TD catch, passing Terrell Owens (16,185) for No. 11 on the NFLs career list for yards from scrimmage. Gore has 16,217 yards.Houston linebacker Brian Cushing had six tackles to give him 639 in his career, three more than previous franchise record-holder DeMeco Ryans. Texans punter Shane Lechler also surpassed former Colts and Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning with his 267th game played.GROUND AND POUNDThe city that once featured the high-octane run-and-shoot offense may go more frequently with the ground-and-pound style to win their second straight division crown.Houston rushed for 185 yards against the Colts and it could be the playbook of the future. After Brock Osweiler was picked off in the first half to end a scoring chance, Houston ran on 10 of its next 12 plays, capping the drive with Millers 2-yard TD plunge.REGRRESSIONThe Colts season largely has been a case of a couple of steps forward and a couple more backward. This week was a perfect example.After dominating the New York Jets on Monday night, the Colts scored one first-half field goal and didnt even come close again until early in the third quarter when a 41-yard defensive pass interference set up Gores score on a screen pass. Indys only other score came on a 35-yard TD pass to T.Y. Hilton early in the fourth.DEFENSIVE DIFFERENCEAfter missing last weeks game at Green Bay and being limited in practice earlier this week, Clowneys return made a difference. He finished with three tackles and one sack, but came up big when it mattered most with the strip sack on the goal line and pressuring Luck into an errant throw on fourth-and-1 from the Texans 42-yard line with 1:24 left to seal the win.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL . Disocunt NBA Jerseys . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Cheap NBA Jerseys 2020 . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapjerseysnbaoutlet.com/ . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Cheap Basketball Hoodies .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Basketball Jerseys China . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. SAN DIEGO -- The name and face are familiar but its a different Clayton Richard pitching for the San Diego Padres.Richard was sharp for six-plus innings and Wil Myers homered as San Diego defeated the Arizona Diamondbacks 3-2 on Monday night.The win in the matchup between the NL Wests worst teams elevated the Padres into a fourth-place tie with Arizona.Richard (3-3) won his third straight decision, charged with two runs and six hits. He struck out two and walked two.I feel like Im better now than I have been in my career, Richard said.Arizona manager Chip Hale was impressed.He did a good job, pitched in, used his changeup and his breaking ball well, he said.Richard, in his second stint with the Padres, has resurrected his career as a starter. Used mostly by the Chicago Cubs as a reliever the last two years, Richard has allowed two runs or less in six of his seven starts with the Padres.Once a strikeout pitcher coming straight over the top, Richard now pitches from the stretch and with a three-quarter delivery. Since San Diego acquired Richard on waivers on Aug. 6 hes become the teams most consistent starter.I didnt have expectations when I can here, Richard said. I just wanted the opportunity to get on a big-league mound and show what I could do.Brandon Maurer pitched the ninth for his 11th save in 13 chances as the Padres snapped a three-game losing streak.Braden Shipley (4-4), who had won three of his last four starts, was gone after four innings. Shipley surrendered three runs -- two earned -- and six hits with three strikeouts.I just didnt feel like I had the command that I normally do, especially with my offspeed stuff, he said.Richard wasnt in trouble until the seventh when Kyle Jensens triple scored Yasmany Tomas. Philip Gosselin drove in Jensen with an infield hit when Richard was late coveringg first base on a grounder to the right side.ddddddddddddrad Hand relieved Richard and induced pinch-hitter Rickie Weeks to hit into an inning-ending double play.Brad came into a difficult situation with the momentum going and he stopped it, said Richard, who lowered his ERA as a starter to 1.71.The Padres scored three times in the fourth inning.Myers solo blast started the rally, coming on an elevated outside 93 mph fastball. He went the opposite way over the fence in right field for his 26th homer of the season and a franchise-record 16th at Petco Park.The big thing for me is to stay on the fastball, Myers said. To hit it the other way is good. I wasnt late. I was trying to work the ball that way.Alexi Amarista, who had two hits, followed with a two-run single to left, pushing the Padres ahead 3-0. It came after Derek Norris liner ricocheted off shortstop Chris Owings glove for an error.Padres general manager A.J. Preller started his 30-day suspension for breaking Major League Baseballs protocol for medical record-keeping on Monday.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: OF A.J. Pollock (strained groin) ran for the first time since getting hurt on Sept. 9.Padres: OF Jabari Blash (sprained finger), who has been out since Aug. 19, could rejoin the team at the end of the week.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Archie Bradley (7-9, 5.07) has produced three quality starts in his last five outings, going 3-1 with a 5.19 ERA. He has split his two decisions in three starts against the Padres.Padres: RHP Paul Clemens (3-5, 4.94) has dropped three of his last four starts, but the win came in his last one. He threw five innings of scoreless ball when the Padres blanked the San Francisco Giants on Sept. 12. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '
riluowanying123

Вернуться в Отопление – решение любых задач