Все то, что относится к котельным развязкам, котловому оборудованию и т. д.

s. "My calf just cramped up," Kazmir said

Сообщение lw789 » 10 сен 2018, 08:25

PORTLAND, Ore. -- It took one more day than they wouldve liked, but the Edmonton Oil Kings are Western Hockey League champions for the second time in three seasons. Four different Oil Kings scored in a decisive second period as Edmonton won Game 7 of the WHL final 4-2 over the Portland Winterhawks. In Sundays Game 6 in Edmonton, the Oil Kings watched a three-goal lead evaporate in the third period before losing 6-5 in overtime. Edmonton again built a three-goal lead through two periods on Monday, and didnt let this one get away. Mitch Moroz, Curtis Lazar, Reid Petryk and Mads Eller all scored in a four-goal second period for the Oil Kings and Goaltender Tristan Jarry stopped 32 shots in victory. Oliver Bjorkstrand and Brendan Leipsic scored for Portland, which got 29 saves from goalie Brendan Burke. As the Oil Kings celebrated on the ice after the game at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, they held the No. 26 jersey of Kristians Pelss, a former teammate who drowned last summer at age 20. "Hes been with us through this whole thing," said Lazar. "He motivates us to make ourselves better. We know hes looking over us, we played for him and it showed." Bjorkstrand scored his league-leading 16th goal of the playoffs- but his first of the final series- at 4:42 of the first to give the Winterhawks a 1-0 lead. "They came at us hard for 10 minutes but we weathered the storm," said Edmonton coach Derek Laxdal, who won a Memorial Cup championship as a player with the Winterhawks in the same building in 1983. "I told the guys I won a championship here and I wanted them to do it, too." The Oil Kings busted out in the second period, scoring three times in less than six minutes to take command. Moroz scored at the 3:50 mark of the period to tie the game, then Lazar and Petryk scored 40 seconds apart near the midway point of the period to make it 3-1. "We actually got kick-started with us taking a penalty," said Lazar. "We wanted to kill it off, and it actually led to some offence and we just kept rolling." Ellers goal with 2:43 left in the period gave the Oil Kings their second consecutive three-goal lead through two periods. Leipsic scored with 3:22 left in regulation, but the Winterhawks couldnt pull off a second unlikely comeback in two days. "We talked that the sun was going to come up today and our energy would come up, too," said Laxdal. "We tried to motivate our guys all day. Our guys were gutsy." The Oil Kings are off to the Memorial Cup, which begins Friday in London, Ont. This was the third straight year Edmonton and Portland have met in the WHL final series. The Oil Kings prevailed in seven games in 2012, while the Winterhawks won in six games last season. Portland appeared in the WHL finals for the fourth straight season, but dropped to 1-3 in those series. "Itll always hang there, that disappointment," said Portland coach Mike Johnston. "Eventually well look back at our records and conference and division championships, but we were so close to tasting victory. "We know how hard it is to move on, were fortunate to have had some cracks at it the last few years." Jets Stitched Jerseys . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. Jets Official Jerseys . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. http://www.authenticjetsshopnfl.com/. We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . Wholesale Jets Jerseys . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. Jets Jerseys Store . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period.DETROIT -- For the Detroit Tigers, a walk-off grand slam happens like clockwork. Once every 10 years, its time to hit another one. On the day the franchise honoured the 30th anniversary of the 1984 World Series team, Rajai Davis hit his third career grand slam with one out in the ninth, giving the Tigers a 5-4 victory over the Oakland As. "I cant even remember the last time I did that," said Davis, who had never hit a walk-off homer of any kind in the major leagues. "It must have been in my dreams, while I was sleeping." It was Detroits first game-ending grand slam in almost exactly a decade. Carlos Pena hit one against Arizona on June 27, 2004. Coincidentally, that was the weekend the Tigers honoured the 1984 teams 20th anniversary. The last one before Penas was also 10 years earlier, as Lou Whitaker, a member of the 1984 champs, hit one against Cleveland on June 21, 1994. Oakland closer Sean Doolittle (2-2) was given a three-run lead to work with in the ninth, but managed only one out. Nick Castellanos and Alex Avila started the inning with singles. Eugenio Suarez struck out, but Doolittle walked Austin Jackson -- just the second walk he has issued this season. Jackson fouled off three straight 2-2 pitches before taking a pair of fastballs inside. "That was a hell of a battle," Doolittle said. "You could really see him shorten up his swing with two strikes, and he did a real good job." Doolittle then missed with a curveball and hung another one over the middle of the plate. "I just hung ... it," he said. "I threw some good pitches, but I threw some bad ones, and the last one cost us the game." Davis didnt miss it, hitting the ball out down the left-field line. "That was amazing," he said. "Austin had a great at-bat, and then I got a pitch that was middle or middle-in. It didnt do much. I wasnt sure if I got enough -- I was just hoping the wind would blow it out." Oakland broke a 1-1 tie in the eighth, helped by a defensive mistake. Yoenis Cespedes led off with a routine grounder to shortstop, but Suarezs throw sailed well over Miguel Cabreras head at first. Brandon Moss followed wiith an RBI into the left-centre field gap, and Sanchez walked Donaldson.dddddddddddd Joba Chamberlain came in and allowed a single to Stephen Vogt, loading the bases. Jed Lowrie made it 4-1 with a two-run single to left, but Phil Coke replaced Chamberlain and got out of the inning. Nick Castellanos grabbed Alberto Callaspos grounder, stepped on third and threw to Ian Kinsler at second for a double play. Kinsler relayed the ball to first, hoping for a 5-4-3 triple play, but Callaspo beat the throw. Detroits rally took Anibal Sanchez off the hook; he now hasnt lost in his last 10 starts. Blaine Hardy (1-0) picked up his first career victory with a scoreless top of the ninth. Sanchez, who struck out his 1,000th career batter in the fourth, lost his shutout in the sixth on Lowries RBI single. Cabrera tied the game in the bottom of the inning, sending a 2-2 changeup into the Oakland bullpen beyond the left-centre field fence. Scott Kazmir left in the sixth, one pitch after appearing to grab at his hip. Dan Otero replaced him and kept the game tied through seven innings. "My calf just cramped up," Kazmir said. "I was OK until I tried to push off." NOTES: Alan Trammell, the 1984 World Series MVP, spoke on behalf of his team before the game. At that point, he was the only Tigers player since World War II to hit a game-ending grand slam with Detroit trailing by three runs. Davis, who stopped warming up to watch Trammells speech, became the second just over three hours later. ... Trammell and Whitaker received the two biggest ovations, and at the end of the ceremony, Whitaker took the mound with Trammell behind the plate. After a dramatic pause, both jogged to their familiar positions on either side of second base. Whitaker flipped to Trammell, who tagged second and threw to Dave Bergman at first for a ceremonial double play. ... Tigers DH Victor Martinez was a late scratch because of a sore side, and was replaced by J.D. Martinez. ... The Athletics have allowed three game-ending grand slams since World War II, with two coming against Detroit. In 1983, Lance Parrish hit one off Jeff Jones, who is now Detroits pitching coach. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Вернуться в Системы котельных