Обращайтесь за помощью, и Вы обязательно получите ответ. Для решения проблем необходимо выложить схемы и объяснить ситуацию как можно конкретнее.

. They couldnt keep us down for four quarters and

Сообщение riluowanying123 » 12 авг 2018, 04:56

BERNE, Switzerland -- When Chris Froome attacked on the descent of the Col de Peyresourde on stage eight of the Tour de France, Stephen Roche could not believe it.Roche, who in 1987 became the first Irishman to win the Tour, feared Froomes descent in an aero tuck that left many with their hearts in their throats was too risky for his own good. It helped Froome win the stage and take the yellow jersey -- but it could have gone horribly wrong.Roche, like many, believes Froome is poised for a third Tour title when the race finishes in Paris on Sunday. However, should a number of riders choose to attack during Fridays 146-kilometre rider from Albertville to Saint Gervais Mont Blanc, Roche believes Froome may test chance with a daring 12km descent from the top of the Col de Joux Plane -- the final mountain in Saturdays penultimate stage.There will definitely be certain guys having a go, Roche told ESPN. I think Froome, the way he is now, might even have go for it himself ... try and get away going up [the Col de Joux Plane] and make the decent to mark the event [his Tour win.]The roads are very narrow. It is very technical and long ... very tricky, very fast. There are very tight corners and the possibility of the tar melting. It will make it more dangerous. Im sure some guys are looking at it [to attack] ... Vincenzo [Nibali], [Romain] Bardet ... also [Alejandro] Valverde who seems to be riding better than [Nairo] Quintana.It is a decent that Roche knows well -- and holds fond memories of. The Col de Joux Plane was also the final climb of the 1987 Tour he won following a mighty tussle with the Spaniard Pedro Delgado -- and likewise the race from its summit to the finish in Morzine was the last decent. But in 1987 the stage came the day after a dramatic finale to La Plagne, where Roche pushed so hard in pursuit of the yellow-jersied Delgado that he collapsed at the finish and was taken to hospital.Roche, who was then 39 seconds down on Delgado overall, answered emphatically following his release. On the 22nd stage to Morzine, he and Delgado reached the Joux Plane summit together, but then by the finish they separated by 18 seconds after Roche dropped Delagado on the decent. Roches ride brought him to within 21 seconds of Delgado overall and delivered a huge psychological blow.I did it to get at Delgado after the day [to La Plagne], Roche spoke of his descent to Morzine. It was, Okay ... you saw me yesterday and that they took me away to hospital. Now, Im going to put time into you, and guess what I am going to do to you [in the time trial? I didnt want to get 10 or 12 seconds. It was for one second to show him I could do it. Roche explained that descending has long played an integral role in stage racing and that, now, there is a greater reliance on it if climbing doesnt work.The last years it has been an ingredient for Tour riders because of Froome ... [it was a case of] If we cant get him going up we will get him going down, Roche said. But now Froome is going down as well as anybody, if not better.It is not the best place to attack, but you do if you think there is something at stake. It has become a winning ingredient for a winning a Tour now. The race tactic is not to make [a rival] fall off. It is to have him back off before he falls off. So its not your fault that the guys who cant descend is taking extra risks.Today they try to go down as fast as they can, to push the other to the limit and get them to fault. No-one wishes anything on someone else, but I think the way the guys descend now they are thinking, How am I going to get time? If you cant drop guys, [a fast descent] for someone might cause them to back off a little.Roche hopes Froomes key opponents do something to challenge him in the Alps, much like how Colombian Quintana struck late last year.We are all just hanging on to the image of last year, Roche said, adding that those hopes include: Quintana riding away and Froome having great difficulty near the end, that the [Sky] team cant handle the work load they are doing, Quintana gets better as the Tour continues, and that he will after the second rest day. We are all hanging on to the hopes.Either we are dreaming or there is a bit of reality in there. I think there is a bit of both. You want to make people believe there is still hope that something will happen. When you come back to reality you say, Froome for the moment seems very, very strong, but the other guys seem to be under a little bit.Quintana [on stage 15 to Culoz] didnt get his bum off the saddle, whereas if he was anyway near half normal he would have attacked. I think it is annoying Froome. We saw him getting out of the saddle [on the last climb on stage 15] and making a fake attack.It must be agitating him with these guys sitting on his wheel for 24/7. Are people going to just ride on the Sky train and naturally fall into second and third place and have the time trial in two days time dictate who is going to be second or third? I cant see how they are going to attack Froome. Can anybody ... try to do something? Cheap Nike Air Max 90 . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Cheap Air Max 2017 . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Air Max Shoes Online . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Chris Scott wasnt saying this lightly, and nor were the 87,533 spectators who staggered out of the MCG on Friday night. Victors, vanquished or neutral, all were elated by Geelongs two-point victory over Hawthorn in the latest instalment of their ongoing attempts to play the greatest AFL match ever played.Focus will be placed upon Isaac Smith for missing a set shot after the siren after Hawthorn - as they always seem to - gave themselves an opportunity to win a game at the last. But it would be unfair to do so; as Alastair Clarkson rightly pointed out, Hawthorns enviable record in tight games this year meant it was perhaps time for a ball to fade to the wrong side of a goal post.Instead it was best to take in Scotts assessment and count the reasons why. Scott admitted to thinking the game, on Smiths boot, was already lost. He also conceded the coaching staff, unable to influence the hectic final minutes overmuch, had started prepping for extra time.I feel for Isaac, I think its a horrible situation to be in, off the boot he probably thought it looked pretty good as well, Scott said. In the moment youre not commiserating with them but we certainly do feel for them. The game was typical of a final, a contrast of styles but still really fierce.Its almost unfair to end a game like that. We were preparing for extra time a little bit, that would have been a more fitting outcome, but happy to take it.Vivid were the contrasting styles of Geelongs contested ball work, epitomised by the indomitable Patrick Dangerfield, and the precision by hand and foot allowed Hawthorn to dominate possession and forward 50m entries. That left the stats sheet reading contested ball Geelong 170-118, uncontested possession Hawthorn 260-188, and marks 113-65.I think they played the game the way they wanted to for big chunks of the game, Scott said. We were better in the contest but its just not their style. Because theyre ranked in the top four with those sorts of numbers in the contest it does speak to how well they control the ball.Its a fascinating case study when youve got two completely contrasting styles. But it wasnt that long ago I sat in press conference after press conference talking about how we were going to fix our contested ball. Every team is adjusting and trying to play to their strengths. Both teams did that tonight and thats why it was so close.While Geelong finished the winners, it was actually Hawthorn who enjoyed the biggest lead in the game, 17 points in the third term. Geelongs ability to recover that ground and nab a narrow lead at the last change may not have been decisive given what followed, but at games end the two-point margin from three-quarter-time had held - just.It was a concerning part of the game, Scott saiid.ddddddddddddThey looked like they had control. We talk about the specifics and the technical side of the game but as much as anything we needed something to get us going. There were a few things we did improve, not so much from the coaches box, the players started implementing a little bit better, kick a couple and momentum shifts.At three-quarter-time we went in feeling really confident. But then they kicked a couple in the last quarter and wrested the momentum back. If you were guessing how the game was going to go in the last quarter you wouldve assumed it played out like it did, really tight.This is all without mentioning the sheer physicality of the thing. Theres Luke Hodge and Joel Selwood in a head clash, having their heads bandaged and going back on. Taylor Duryea busts his thumb in a marking contest, shrugs it off to contest again at the other side of the ground and takes only the briefest of treatment breaks before returning.Early in the last quarter, Josh Caddy tackles Sam Mitchell with all his might and moments later is seeking treatment for the clash he initiated. Ten minutes later Geelong have no fewer than three players all going off the field with the blood rule, and Tom Hawkins needed his balance checked by medical staff after yet another heavy physical clash. Caddy returned to kick what proved the winning goal - but only by the width of Smiths subsequent miss.Oddly enough, a match that felt so definitive may be anything but. Clarkson was in a hurry to remind his players and the public that this was the final to lose if one had to be lost. Hawthorn were thrashed in Perth by West Coast last year and went on to win the flag. They are no worse off this time.I said to the players if youre going to lose a final this is the one to lose, all the rest of them dont give you a second chance, he said. We went down this path last year and well have to go down that path again. Disappointing but we had our chances over the night. It could quite easily have been us victorious. Weve had a pretty good run with close games this year, but didnt nail it tonight.Boxing comparisons are beloved of many a football coach, and Clarkson offered up his own. With two heavyweights going at each other, its really hard to keep a side down for the whole four quarters, he said. They couldnt keep us down for four quarters and we couldnt keep them down. Sometimes it just comes down to rub of the green.We said to Isaac chin up mate, what can you do about it. Win next week, of course, but only after making peace with the fact that the fateful miss was a fittingly white-knuckled conclusion to an epic. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
riluowanying123

Вернуться в Отопление – решение любых задач