Все то, что относится к автоматическому регулированию водоснабжения и отопления

A win for Arsenal would mean a first trophy in

Сообщение lw789 » 08 авг 2018, 08:32

LAS VEGAS -- Ronda Rousey heard the chorus of boos again. This time it was for a different reason. Rousey kept her UFC womens bantamweight title, dropping Sara McMann to the mat with a left knee to the area of her liver at 1:06 of the first round at UFC 170 on Saturday night. Rousey (9-0) was booed by fans during the post-fight interview after the co-main event was quickly stopped by referee Herb Dean, much to the fans dismay at Mandalay Bay Events Center. McMann, who seemed hurt after the blow to her right side with her back to the fence, is now 7-1. "I didnt think it was too soon," Rousey said. "Obviously, thats why we have a referee in there. I just went to that spot." The 27-year old from Venice, Calif., is 9-0 after a quick battle Saturday and trip back in the octagon after defeating Miesha Tate on Dec. 28. "I told (UFC President) Dana (White) I will fight on 24 hours notice," Rousey said. "I know we spent a lot of time training in the clinch. We were focusing on the knees. Im still learning. I was doing the judo when I was kid. I feel Im more rounded as a martial artist now." Rousey, who was a 4-1 favourite, was also booed after her last title defence against Miesha Tate. Rousey refused to shake hands with Tate after their bout at UFC 168 in December. Both fighters started Saturday nights fight with a flourish before Rousey backed McMann, a 33-year old from Gaffney, S.C., to the fence. After the liver shot, McMann did not fight back and Rousey used a left shot to the same area. "Looking back, it seem kind of quick," McMann said. "I should get up quicker. If you want to win fights, you have to get up quicker. When I hit the ground, I got my bearings back. When I heard his voice, I was reaching for a leg." McMann only landed one good shot on Rousey. In the other co-main event, Daniel Cormier (13-0) easily defeated Patrick Cummins (4-1) by TKO at 1:19 of the first round of their light heavyweight co-main event. Cormier, who just moved down a weight class, hit Cummins with a right upper cut and knocked him to the mat. Cormier never recovered. "It feels good because it was my first finish in UFC," Cormier said. "Training camp was long and hard and I prepared for a long fight, but I have no complaints. Ive been talking about this move (to light heavyweight) and when you do it the right way, you dont feel any effects. At heavyweight, I could feel these guys out. I think these guys (at light heavyweight) are a little faster." Cummins, a 9-1 underdog, lost his job at an Orange County coffee shop for taking Whites phone call to fight on Saturday, filling in for Rashad Evans, who blew out his knee in training. White said Cummins would have another fight "to prepare for," and would use him again. The card also featured three welterweight matches. Canadian Rory MacDonald got past Brazilian Demian Maia by a unanimous decision with all the judges scoring it 29-28 in the three-round final welterweight bout. Maia (18-6), a 2-1 underdog, had MacDonald (16-2) on the mat most of the first round and later had a takedown midway through the third. But MacDonald later escaped about a minute later in the third. Stephen Thompson knocked out Robert Whittaker in the first round of the main cards first match. Thompson (9-1) used two rights to the left side of a stumbling Whittaker (12-4), who later went down. Whittaker then landed a barrage of punches as the fight was stopped at 3:43. Mike Pyle defeated TJ Waldburger by technical knockout in the third round at 4:03 of the second welterweight bout of the night. Pyle (26-9-1) dominated Waldburger (16-9) in the first two rounds. But the night belonged to Rousey, who is filming a movie in March. "I promise my coaches I would drop her with a body shot," she said. "It was a goal I had for this fight. Im happy I did that for them tonight." . Jerick McKinnon 49ers Jersey .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league. Frank Gore Jersey . James Erskine said Tuesday that Thorpe was "quite sick" in a Sydney hospital but dismissed media reports the swimmer might lose the use of his left arm. "Hes not in the intensive care," Erskine said. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/You ... rs-Jersey/. 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. Jonathan Cooper 49ers Jersey . Sundays race will be held at the Sepang circuit, adjacent to Kuala Lumpurs main airport where the ill-fated flight took off earlier this month. Authorities now say it is almost certain it crashed in the Indian Ocean, killing all 239 people aboard.LONDON - Olivier Giroud scored in the first half to give Arsenal a 1-0 win over West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Sunday, leaving the Baggies uncertain of their status in the top flight. Giroud headed home at the near post in the 14th minute, getting in front of Craig Dawson and shrugging off the defenders attempts to hold him back as Santi Cazorla delivered a corner. It was the strikers 22nd goal in all competitions this season. Arsenal controlled the game from there, getting into a quick passing rhythm and dominating possession, although it struggled to create serious scoring chances. West Brom resorted to long-range efforts, with midfielder James Morrison launching a 40-yard shot after spotting Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny off his line in the first half, but the ball went well wide. Graham Dorrans shot from about 20 yards came closer, forcing a reaction save from Szczesny in the 32nd. For Arsenal, the match held little significance because the club had already secured at least a fourth-place finish and a 17th consecutive season of Champions League football after Evertons loss to Manchester City on Saturday. In the last home game of the season, it felt like the home crowd was already looking forward to the summer, batting around a beach ball in the first half. "We played well," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. "They had a few chances as well. We wanted to finish with a win and we did it. Maybe it was a bit subdued because we knew beforehand we would remain in the top four." Mathematically, West Brom still faces the threat of going down, sitting four points above the bottom three. But the Baggies will be out of danger if Norwich loses too Chelsea at Stamford Bridge later Sunday.dddddddddddd Cardiff and Fulham have already been relegated to the League Championship for next season. West Brom manager Pepe Mel said he was uncertain of his own future after signing an 18-month contract with the club in January. He said 13 players are out of contract this summer, and he needs to hold talks with club officials to see if they share a similar vision for the club going forward. The fans have taken a liking to him, waving Spanish flags in the away end with messages urging him to stay. "I have a meeting with the chairman," he said. "I will express what I want." Arsenal still has one more match to play in north London — the FA Cup final against Hull at Wembley Stadium on May 17. A win for Arsenal would mean a first trophy in nine years after failing to win silverware since lifting the 2005 FA Cup. After the final whistle Sunday, the Arsenal players — many of them carrying their children — walked around the pitch in a lap of appreciation. The overwhelming chant from fans was "Bacary Sagna, we want you to stay," after recent reports linked the right back with a move to Manchester City. Wenger said he wants Sagna and backup goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski to stay, with both players out of contract after the season. Abou Diaby returned to the squad for the first time in more than a year after recovering from a serious knee injury but was an unused substitute. Midfielder Aaron Ramsey missed out with a minor thigh problem. Arsenals last league match is away to Norwich on May 11, while West Brom has two fixtures left: away to Sunderland on May 7 and home to Stoke on May 11. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Вернуться в Автоматика систем водоснабжения и отопления