Теория и помощь в решение расчетов систем водоснабжения и отопления. Например, подбор диаметров, подбор насосов, подбор котлов, подбор систем отопления и т.д.

fastball was consistently in the 87-89 mph

Сообщение lw789 » 10 авг 2018, 06:15

Bridgeview, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Florent Sinama-Pongolle scored in stoppage time to lift the Chicago Fire to a 2-1 win over the Houston Dynamo at Toyota Park on Friday in the season finale for both sides. Omar Cummings put Houston on top in the 18th minute, but after Jeff Larentowicz converted a second-half penalty kick to level the match, Sinama- Pongolle popped up to score his first goal of the campaign, sending the Fire out on a winning note. Fridays game also marked the final match in charge for Houston head coach Dominic Kinnear, who will take over the San Jose Earthquakes next season after leading the Dynamo since 2006. Cummings was denied by a fine stop from Sean Johnson in the 10th minute, but the Fire netminder was unable to keep out his header eight minutes later as the forward redirected a corner kick from Brad Davis inside the far post. Houston nearly made it 2-0 when Boniek Garcia hit the post following a scramble in front of the Chicago net, but the Dynamo only led 1-0 at the break. Substitute Grant Ward made an impact in the second half as he earned a penalty kick after being brought down by Houston goalkeeper Tyler Deric, which allowed Larentowicz to level the contest from the spot. And after Chris Ritter volleyed a ball off the crossbar in the 88th minute for Chicago, Ward played provider on the winning goal as his cross was turned inside the near post by the head of Sinama-Pongolle. Jabari Parker Jersey . -- Louisville backup quarterback Reggie Bonnafon ran for two touchdowns and passed for another and the No. John Henson Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authenti ... ks-Jersey/. - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter.TAMPA, Fla. -- New York Yankees left-hander CC Sabathia tested his injured right knee Saturday, allowing two runs and three hits over 2 1-3 innings in his first rehabilitation game since going on the disabled list in May. Sabathia walked one and struck out two for Class-A Tampa against Dunedin in a Florida State League game. He threw 37 pitches. "I felt really good," Sabathia said. "I didnt know what to expect. Obviously I want to be healthy and not have any problems, and got that accomplished." Sabathia gave up an infield single and a two-run double that the centre fielder just missed making a diving catch on. "Definitely need to work on my secondary pitches," said Sabathia, whose fastball was consistently in the 87-89 mph range. "I couldnt be happier with the way I felt physically out there. It feels good to be back out there comppeting.dddddddddddd. Hopefully I can get back in the big leagues pretty quick." The Yankees placed Sabathia on the 15-day DL May 11 because of inflammation in his right knee. It was later determined that he has a degenerative cartilage problem. Sabathia is 3-4 with a 5.28 ERA this season, with opponents hitting .301 off him. He is expected to need at least two rehab starts. NOTES: Sabathia applauded from the mound after a ceremonial first pitch thrown by Darth Vader on "Star Wars Night." Turns out that Sabathia wore a Darth Vader costume for Halloween a couple years ago. "His costume was very legit," Sabathia said with a smile. "Awesome." ... LHP Jacob Lindgren, taken 55th overall in the 2014 draft, allowed two hits and struck out two over one scoreless inning Saturday in his first game with the Gulf Coast League Yankees. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Вернуться в Гидравлические и тепловые расчеты систем отопления и водоснабжения