Обращайтесь за помощью, и Вы обязательно получите ответ. Для решения проблем необходимо выложить схемы и объяснить ситуацию как можно конкретнее.

ys train so hard and they’re

Сообщение panxing18 » 10 авг 2018, 07:03

Yannick Ngakoue says whatever Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito was trying to accomplish didn’t work.

The Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end stood by his tweet accusing Incognito of using “weak racist slurs” during their playoff game http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-rashaan-gaulden-jersey , but the second-year pro declined Monday to provide more details about what was said.

”I’ve been playing this game for what, 12, 13 years now,” Ngakoue said. ”I’ve never encountered nothing like that.”

Ngakoue called out Incognito on Twitter hours after Jacksonville’s 10-3 victory , referring to the offensive lineman by his No. 64 jersey.

”Great win today! And 64, you goin have to come harder than some weak racist slurs. I’m proud of my African heritage, as are 70% of the other Black players in this league. (hash)Iaintjonathanmartin!”

Ngakoue declined Monday to disclose what Incognito said.

”I just felt like people needed to know what happened,” he said. ”He knows what he said. I don’t got to repeat it.”

An NFL investigation found that Incognito and two Miami Dolphins teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at fellow offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who left the team in the middle of the 2013 season. Incognito was suspended for the final eight games and sat out the 2014 season before joining the Bills.

Fellow Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell said several Buffalo players were talking trash during the game, especially in the second half. But the 10th-year pro said he never heard anything inappropriate.

”I think they were really trying to get us to lose our cool and try to get penalties Lamar Jackson Jersey Ravens ,” Campbell said. ”There were a lot of guys talking as if it was coached to get us to lose our cool, so we can get a 15-yard penalty. I think that’s something we’re going to have to deal with because we’ve shown we can be a little too aggressive at times.

”(That’s) going too far, though. I understand trying to give yourself an advantage, and you see somebody trying to egg them on to try to get a penalty, I understand that. But there are boundaries. You don’t go to racial slurs; that’s not OK.”

Incognito was not present in the locker room during Buffalo’s hour-long media availability Monday. He also did not respond to a text message from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Bills rookie left tackle Dion Dawkins said he didn’t hear Incognito say anything that crossed the line.

”I was next to Richie the entire game and Richie did not say one thing,” Dawkins said. ”And if he did, (you) best believe I would’ve been one of the first people to basically check him on it because there’s races. There’s a lot of stuff that’s going on in this country, and there’s boundaries. But if he did overstep, I would have said something. As far as I know, he did his thing.”

Ngakoue saw it differently Logan Morrison Minnesota Twins Jersey , saying Incognito’s words came after a pass play.

”I’ve been playing this game since I was a little kid,” Ngakoue said. ”You hear all type of stuff. Stuff’s not going to bother you, but somebody says something about your ethnicity, that’s really kind of taking it a little bit too far. I’m all with trash talk. It’s part of the game, but you can’t say certain things.”

Although Ngakoue said he didn’t tell officials or mention it during postgame interviews, he felt compelled to take his complaint to social media.

”Look at the world we live in,” he said. I’m not shocked. It is what it is. … It just goes to show you we’ve still got a lot of growing to do as a league and just as people, period. That’s why we have this platform to use to try and help bring change.”

AP Sports Writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York, contributed to this report.

Rockets star Chris Paul is receiving treatment ”around the clock” on his injured right hamstring and coach Mike D’Antoni hopes it will only be a matter of days before he is healthy enough to play again.

The timeline remained unclear whether Paul might be fine to play a possible Game 7 if the Rockets lost Saturday night’s Game 6 and had to return to Houston to face the Golden State Warriors again Monday night. Eric Gordon started in Paul’s place Saturday at Oracle Arena.

”I think he’ll play as soon as he can Youth Saquon Barkley Jersey ,” D’Antoni said before the game Saturday. ”It’s just not a question of trying to outsmart. He’s going to play. As soon as he’s able to walk and run, he’ll do it. There was no shot at it today.”

Golden State forward Andre Iguodala was out for a third straight game this series after he sustained a bone bruise in his left knee during Game 3. Coach Steve Kerr said Iguodala continues to have pain when running, so he’s still listed as day to day.

”It’s a bone bruise, and those are hard to predict,” Kerr said. ”Until he’s able to really run without pain, then he can’t play.”

Paul’s presence at Oracle Arena still meant plenty.

”He’s devastated. He has to be. We’re all devastated for him. At the same time, we’ll rally and do what’s right,” D’Antoni said. ”He’s so integral in what we do and the spirit of the team. And him being here is a big deal, and him being on the bench is a big deal. He’ll will us through, if he can.”

Kerr felt terribly for Paul – and others who have gone down.

”More than anything Tremaine Edmunds Color Rush Jersey , I feel bad for Chris. The guy is a phenomenal player and competitor, and pretty much willed his team the last two games. He’s just been haunted by these types of injuries in his career, and it’s a shame,” Kerr said.

”I hate when anybody gets hurt. I hate when Andre got hurt. I hate to see Kevin Love last night, Kyrie (Irving). These guys train so hard and they’re here and they’re competing, and you want everybody to be healthy, but just the reality is it usually doesn’t work oИзображениеut that way. So you’ve just got to keep playing with whoever’s there and keep going.”

Second-year Golden State guard Patrick McCaw, who had been out since a scary back injury at Sacramento on March 31 when undercut by Vince Carter, was available to play after earlier being upgraded to questionable. He wasn’t expected to contribute key minutes given the injury and time missed.

”It would be a tough spot to put him in, in the meat of the game Cody Latimer Color Rush Jersey , with not having played for a long time. But at this point, it’s all hands on deck, obviously,” Kerr said. ”You never know how the game’s going to play out. I had teammates who literally played one play in a playoff game and made a play and helped us win a game. So you just never know.”

panxing18

Вернуться в Отопление – решение любых задач